I am a passionate mother of two boys (three if you count my husband). I work hard balancing motherhood, work, household duties, exercise and more. In order to keep my sanity and patience, I enjoy hitting the weights, working on my strength, running, and anything boot camp style! Did someone say burpees?
Balancing fitness and nutrition with lifestyle is my key to success and is always a work in progress!
Running my first marathon in December 2015 - something I said I would NEVER do nor want to do!
To travel the U.S and the world sharing the healthy effect of Gaia Fit and Shaklee
- AADP Certified Holistic Health Counselor
- American Council on Exercise Personal Trainer
- CrossFit Level 1 (CF-L1) Trainer
- American Council on Exercise Group Exercise Instructor
- Johnny G Spinning Certification