I am a passionate health and fitness professional, but first a mother of two boys (three if you count my husband) working hard balancing motherhood, work, household duties and more. A healthy lifestyle is a priority - not an option. In order to keep my sanity and patience, I work on my strength through weight training, walking, running, biking, reading (or listening to) a good book, coffee, wine, time with family and faith! Did I say coffee and wine?
Balancing fitness and nutrition with lifestyle is my key to success and is always a fun work in progress to embrace!
Ran my first marathon in December 2015 - something I said I would NEVER do. #NeverSayNever
To expand our Gaia Gives program. I would like to provide health and fitness resources, tools and services to those who normally wouldn't be able to afford it. I enjoy teaching people how to work with what they have and make it the healthiest lifestyle they possible can. It is my aspiration to provide hope and health to as many people as possible.
- B.S. in Rehabilitation Services of Education, Penn State
- Early Childhood Education Certification, New Jersey City University
- AADP Certified Holistic Health Counselor
- American Council on Exercise Personal Trainer
- CrossFit Level 1 (CF-L1) Trainer
- International Sports Sciences Association Strength and Conditioning