Left Over OatMeal Muffins
Make use of your leftovers!
cup of quinoa flour
- 1 cup of cashew meal/flour
cup apple sauce (unsweetened)
- ½ cup of agave or maple syrup
teaspoon baking powder
teaspoon baking soda
cup coconut oil (soft or melted)
eggs, lightly beaten
cups leftover cooked oatmeal
cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 2 T pure vanilla extract
The crockpot oatmeal recipe that I had used earlier in the week can be found here. Alterations I made to this recipe were using unsweetened almond milk and HALF the amount of syrup they recommended.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- In another bowl, mix together coconut oil, applesauce, agave syrup, eggs, oatmeal and vanilla.
- Add to dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
- The batter will seem thick, but shouldn’t be hard to stir. Spoon batter into 24 greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until the muffin centers are slightly firm.
Healthy Shopping Budget →
← Stop Complicating Running
blog comments powered by