Black Bean Protein Brownies
These delicious brownies are made by our very own Gaia Fit Boot Camper and Shaklee Healthy Representative, Stephanie Fortner. If any of you have tasted Stephanie's treats, you know you will want to taste this one!
- 14 pitted dates
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 can unsalted black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 eggs
- 6 tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 water
- 4 scoops Shaklee 180 chocolate mix
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 2 tsp espresso powder for baking
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Blend dates and maple syrup in a food processor.
Continue to blend in the rest of the ingredients except the chocolate chips. Stir them in with a spoon at the end.
Divide batter into a muffin tin or an 8 x 8 square dish that has been greased and lined with parchment paper.
Bake at 350 for 25 - 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
blog comments powered by