These are simple and easy to whip up. They do not have a strong sweet taste and texture may be a little different from your standard cookie, but they were gobbled up by my boys after school so we wanted to share them with you.
We will share our version and I challenge you to play around with the recipe a bit to make them suit your family's taste buds!
For our friends on the Gaia Fit Food Plan, these can be a 1 Heart Snack!
- 1/2 Cup of Peanut Butter
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 4 Tablespoons Applesauce
- 4 teaspoons of Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 Cup Shaklee's Insta Soy Protein
- 1 Cup Gluten Free Oats
- Optional: mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Warm peanut butter until slightly softened. (You can microwave for 30 seconds.)
- Mix the wet Ingredients. Mix the dry ingredients Combine and mix wet and dry ingredients.
- Add chocolate Chips into mixture.
- Roll cookie dough into 12 balls and flatten with a fork.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes - longer if you like them a little crispy.