"Gaia Fit Boot Camp has been such a positive influence on my life over the past year. Mary has taught me that you can not overcome a poor diet. You need balance in your life, and unfortunately, there is no magic pill."
Jennifer Green, SC
Average Classes Attended:
2 classes per week
Mary made it easy to stay motivated with a unique workout every time.
One of the best indicators for improved fitness and health is a low resting heart rate. My resting heart rate on 11/28/2012 was 60 and one year later it was 52.
I still have a long way to go. I have learned if I want my kids to eat healthier, then I must eat healthier. I now choose organic meats & dairy and products with few ingredients.
Short Term Goals:
1. Start everyday with lemon water
2. Only eat out 2x per month or less
3. Eat clean 85% of the time
4. 5 pull ups without help of bands
5. 15 Tricep push-up on toes
Long Term Goals:
1. Run the Disney Dopey Challenge at age 40
2. Run the FL Ragnar Relay
3. Hike the Grand Canyon with my kids
4. Age well so I will be able to play on the floor with my grandchildren
5. Continue to make healthier lifestyle changes - one step at a time